Tag: Viva 500
- Ever been tarpon fishing? Just one time and you’ll be hooked. And luckily, peak season is happening right now. From mid April to mid May, Boca Grande is home to the world’s largest population of tarpon.
- Ready to shop till you drop, Cedar Key style? Spend your weekend at the Cedar Key Arts Festival, held at the beachfront City Park on historic 2nd Street.
- Spanish explorer Ponce de Leon named the state La Florida, the land of flowers, when he disembarked here during the Easter season in 1513. This spring, brighten your home with Florida-grown orchids.
- Visit the African Cemetery in Key West on March 24 to remember those who died in the Transatlantic slave trade.
- This handy guide to Florida’s food scene reveals the fascinating backstory of the Sunshine State’s cuisine, from the diverse cultural influences and exotic flavors that pepper Florida dishes to the freshly harvested foodstuffs from local farms and waters.
- See the work of a master in St. Augustine as the PICASSO Art & Arena exhibition showcases 39 works by Spanish artist Pablo Picasso.
- Enjoy afternoon tea in Gilded Age elegance at the Flagler Museum in Palm Beach.
- Celebrate one of America’s most revered inventors at this Fort Myers parade that pays tribute to the light bulb’s connection to Florida.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!