Tag: water sports
- It's lobster season in the Florida Keys. Find out when and what you need.
- Have you ever tried parasailing? Find out what it's like to float over the Florida Keys.
- Sleepy coastal towns mean laid-back, toes-in-the-sand fun. So, go ahead and catch some rays — and more — at one of these three gorgeous beaches.
- We uncover the best of Florida's amazing wilderness with our ultimate guide to adventure activities — perfect for your next family vacation!
- You can enjoy these popular beach activities without the worry of having to pack the gear—rent it at these cool places for your next day of fun in the sun.
- It’s open season on lionfish in the Florida Keys. Find out why this fish is so unpopular.
- It's time to suit up! Check out our new insider's guide to fab shops, where you'll find eye-popping and super-sexy swimwear.
- A hidden world emerges among the mangroves on the Caribbean Watersports Enviro-Tour. Can you guess what's lurking above and below?
- Ever wanted to feel a little bit like Iron Man with a touch of Aqua Man? Strap into JetLev for an adrenaline rush you won't forget. Join us for a test flight — and an experience you'll want to add to your bucket list.
- YOLO Board, one of our state's most recognizable board manufacturers and SUP enthusiasts, has brought paddle boarding to your smartphone.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!