Tag: water sports
- It's lobster season in the Florida Keys. Find out when and what you need.
- Have you ever tried parasailing? Find out what it's like to float over the Florida Keys.
- Sleepy coastal towns mean laid-back, toes-in-the-sand fun. So, go ahead and catch some rays — and more — at one of these three gorgeous beaches.
- We uncover the best of Florida's amazing wilderness with our ultimate guide to adventure activities — perfect for your next family vacation!
- You can enjoy these popular beach activities without the worry of having to pack the gear—rent it at these cool places for your next day of fun in the sun.
- It’s open season on lionfish in the Florida Keys. Find out why this fish is so unpopular.
- It's time to suit up! Check out our new insider's guide to fab shops, where you'll find eye-popping and super-sexy swimwear.
- A hidden world emerges among the mangroves on the Caribbean Watersports Enviro-Tour. Can you guess what's lurking above and below?
- Ever wanted to feel a little bit like Iron Man with a touch of Aqua Man? Strap into JetLev for an adrenaline rush you won't forget. Join us for a test flight — and an experience you'll want to add to your bucket list.
- YOLO Board, one of our state's most recognizable board manufacturers and SUP enthusiasts, has brought paddle boarding to your smartphone.