- You can enjoy these popular beach activities without the worry of having to pack the gear—rent it at these cool places for your next day of fun in the sun.
- Stand-up paddle-boarding lesson with instructor and co-founder Tom Losee
- Our top picks of the best shorelines, beach towns and fish shacks around Florida.
- Ever dream of living in a beach town? Escape the rat race with a hot property along Scenic Highway 30A in Northwest Florida.
- A weekend getaway to New Smyrna Beach, about 50 miles east of Orlando, proved that small town friendliness is no joke. I met passionate people who love their town and all it has to offer, including Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP).
- YOLO Board, one of our state's most recognizable board manufacturers and SUP enthusiasts, has brought paddle boarding to your smartphone.
- Check out our annual guide to the best beaches along the Northwest coast. Grab a towel, lounge chair and your sexiest swimsuit, and then dive in.
- Plan your next summer vacation with a visit to one of these top beaches in Florida.
- See our picks for the best weekend fun in the sun around the state
- FT+L highlights five hot spots with an array of water-centric offerings.
Sidebar Right Panel
Recent Blog Entries
Sip. Splash. Smile this Summer at Orlando's Collest Pool Resort!
Win a 3 night/4 day Family Getaway to Orlando!