Beginning this month, Breeze Airways will offer nonstop year-round service from Jacksonville to Los Angeles and summertime service through Sept. 5 to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The airline will also provide one-stop “BreezeThru “service with no plane changes to Louisville, KY, Cincinnati, OH, and New York-Islip, NY.
Currently, Breeze has 143 nonstop itineraries across 35 destinations in 21 states.
“Getting nonstop flights to the West Coast is one of our highest priorities, so we are thrilled with today’s announcement,” Jacksonville Aviation Authority CEO Mark VanLoh said. “Breeze arrived at JAX less than a year ago, and in that time has grown their presence here significantly. We couldn’t be happier about it.”
The three fare bundles available on Breeze are labeled “Nice,” “Nicer,” and “Nicest.” Only flights flown by Airbus A220 aircraft are eligible for the nicest bundles.
Seat pitch for a Standard Economy seat is 30 inches on the A220s and 31 inches on the E-195s, while seat pitch for Extra Legroom is 32 inches on the A220s and between 34 and 39 inches on the E-195s, depending on the row selected. First Class seats feature 39 inches of seat pitch, 20.5 inches of seat width, and special features including a footrest for added comfort, and in-seat AC power and USB/C ports.
Guests also have an a la carte option where they can choose a ‘Nice’ or ‘Nicer’ bundle and add a First Class seat as well. Breeze has ordered 80 new Airbus A220-300 aircraft, with options for 40 more.
Breeze doesn’t charge change or cancellation fees up to 15 minutes prior to departure and offers other benefits such as free family seating and a la carte pricing. With seamless booking, no change or cancellation fees, up to 24 months of reusable flight credit and customized flight features delivered via a sleek and simple app, Breeze makes it easy to buy and easy to fly. Flights are now on sale at Breeze Airways and via the Breeze app.
More stories like this:
- 25 Fun Things to Know About Disney’s Animal Kingdom on its 25th Anniversary
- Things to do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- 11 Crazy Things To Do in Orlando
- Family-Friendly Airbnbs Near Orlando’s Theme Parks
- Swap Your Luggage for These Packing Cubes
- Princess Soon Sailing from Florida’s Biggest Port
- Florida Lands Biggest Princess Ship Yet in 2024
- Things Getting Spooky at Disney Cruises
- 116-Day Cruise to Set Sail from Florida
- Florida’s Largest Cruise Port is Not Miami Anymore
- Magical Gifts on Amazon for Harry Potter Fans
- Best Things to Eat at Universal Stories and Islands of Adventure