When the Sun Princess makes its debut early in 2024, one of the biggest names in entertainment, the legendary Cirque Éloize, will put on a spectacular performance aboard the line’s newest ship. An innovative partnership between the renowned “Love Boat” and Cirque Éloize was just unveiled, bringing three jaw-dropping, first-ever contemporary circus acts aboard the cruise line’s newest and largest ship.
The Dome, a brand-new top-deck, multi-level entertainment arena making its debut onboard Sun Princess, is getting the immersive, hypnotic shows specially made for it. Emotion, color, and music will be delivered by the magnificent performances and the stunning setting to create top-notch and unforgettable entertainment.
The Dome offers incredible natural sky views both during the day and at night, and it makes use of cutting-edge lighting effects and a hidden stage with cutting-edge technical skills to provide the ideal backdrop for three performances that will include eight outstanding acrobats and aerialists.
Cirque Éloize is a global entertainment company that has been a driving force in Montreal’s cultural landscape for 30 years and has attracted over 5 million spectators. Cirque Éloize captivates audiences looking for deep entertainment by fusing the circus arts with music, dance, technology, and theater.
According to Francois Leroux, Princess Senior Vice President, Creative Design and Entertainment, “The Dome is a transformational space that creates a stunning vista with sweeping views of the ocean and creates an unprecedented setting to stage avant-garde spectaculars that will absolutely fascinate our guests.”
Onboard Sun Princess in The Dome, three magnificent 20 to 30-minute shows will alternate. Aerial hoops, aerial pole, bungee, Cyr wheel, silks, mind-bending contortion, and other disciplines will captivate spectators.
Sun Princess guests will have free access to Cirque Éloize shows on a first-come, first-served basis.
The 175,500-ton, 4,300-guest Sun Princess, which is now being built at the Fincantieri shipyard in Italy, will have a variety of exciting new culinary, entertainment, and activity offerings, as well as opulent staterooms and suites in a variety of categories.
Visitors can enjoy the sunshine and pristine waters of the Mediterranean and Caribbean from the luxury of their stateroom, which has the most balconies of any Princess ship. The first 2024 Sun Princess trips to the Caribbean, Europe, and the Mediterranean are currently on sale. The ship will eventually sail from Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale.
More stories like this:
- 6 Accessories To Take On Your Next Cruise
- Princess Soon Sailing from Florida’s Biggest Port
- Florida Lands Biggest Princess Ship Yet in 2024
- Things Getting Spooky at Disney Cruises
- 116-Day Cruise to Set Sail from Florida
- Florida’s Largest Cruise Port is Not Miami Anymore
- Magical Gifts on Amazon for Harry Potter Fans
- Family-Friendly Airbnbs Near Orlando’s Theme Parks
- Best Things to Eat at Universal Stories and Islands of Adventure
- 25 Fun Things to Know About Disney’s Animal Kingdom on its 25th Anniversary
- Things to do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- 11 Crazy Things To Do in Orlando
- Is There a Six Flags Park in Florida?
- Is Florida the Lighting Capital of the World?
- Popular Myths about Florida Debunked
- Urban Legends about Florida That Keep You Awake at Night
- Was There Actually a Fountain of Youth in Florida Once?