Low-fare carrier Frontier Airlines has launched nonstop service from Orlando International Airport (MCO) to Princess Juliana International Airport in St. Maarten (SXM).
With the new service, Frontier serves 57 nonstop destinations from MCO. The once-weekly flight is on Saturdays.
Frontier is also currently offering the GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Fall & Winter Pass for a limited time at a special discounted price of $299. The fall and winter pass allows access to unlimited flights over the course of six months, from September 2023 through February 2024. Terms and conditions apply and are available on Frontier’s website.
“Orlando is one of Frontier’s largest bases, and we’re thrilled to offer even more service from Central Florida, particularly to this exciting Caribbean destination,” said Daniel Shurz, senior vice president of commercial for Frontier Airlines. “Our commitment to Orlando means even more travel options for Floridians. St. Maarten is known for its stunning beaches and tropical island vibe. Getting there from Orlando is now even more convenient and affordable thanks to Frontier’s ‘Low Fares Done Right.’”
More Stories Like This:
- Spirit Celebrates 30 Years in Orlando with New Self-Bag Option
- 10 Best Hotel Restaurants in Orlando
- Orlando Still Tops Among U.S. Meeting Destinations
- Orlando Airport Sees Huge Surge in International Traffic
- Why is Orlando Called ‘The City Beautiful’?
- Orlando International Airport Sets New Daily Traffic Record