The popular Butterbeer beverage, beloved by fans of the “Harry Potter” movies and books, is now available in a vegan variant in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood.
With flavors reminiscent of butterscotch and shortbread and a vegan-friendly take on the iconic Butterbeer froth, the new non-dairy offering, which is available in cold and frozen versions, has the same delectable taste as the existing, enormously popular Butterbeer drink.
Vegan, non-dairy Butterbeer is available for purchase at the Three Broomsticks restaurant in Hogsmeade as well as the Leaky Cauldron restaurant in Diagon Alley for visitors to Universal Orlando. (The vegan drink is also available to Universal guests at the Hollywood park.)
During their visit to the magnificently themed areas, guests can also indulge in various vegan menu selections, such as the Mushroom Pie Platter at Universal Orlando and the Irish Stew and Shepherd’s Pasty Pie at both Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando.
Visit Universal Orlando for more details about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resort.
More stories like this:
- Magical Gifts on Amazon for Harry Potter Fans
- Family-Friendly Airbnbs Near Orlando’s Theme Parks
- Best Things to Eat at Universal Stories and Islands of Adventure
- 25 Fun Things to Know About Disney’s Animal Kingdom on its 25th Anniversary
- Things to do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- 11 Crazy Things To Do in Orlando
- Is There a Six Flags Park in Florida?
- Is Florida the Lighting Capital of the World?
- Popular Myths about Florida Debunked
- Urban Legends about Florida That Keep You Awake at Night
- Was There Actually a Fountain of Youth in Florida Once?
- Is St. Augustine Really the Oldest City in America?