“Mo Buckets” is prepared to leave his home in Florida. His Clearwater mansion can be yours for $2,599,900, according to Realtor.com.
Marreese Speights, a former NBA center who goes by the moniker Mo Buckets, played for six different teams during his 10 years in the NBA. He played on the Golden State Warriors team that won the NBA championship in 2015 and the team that lost the 2016 championship. He played college basketball for the Florida Gators, where he was a freshman member of the national championship team in 2007.
Speights accepted a position as an assistant coach at Georgia Southern University in April.
His home in Clearwater is a stunner. The roughly 9,500-square-foot house has seven bedrooms and 7.5 bathrooms. The private estate has a pool, guesthouse, and five-car garage along with a private road to its entrance.
With formal living and dining rooms, a paneled library, and a family room with a fireplace, this home offers plenty of space for large families and those who enjoy entertaining. A leisure room has a pool table and a home theater with space for a poker table and a popcorn maker.
The kitchen features custom cabinets, a sizable island, granite countertops, two breakfast bars, a walk-in pantry, and a wine refrigerator.
With its own living area, fireplace, and bathroom with a two-person shower, two sinks, and a bidet, the main bedroom suite is a dream come true.
A heated pool, jacuzzi, and waterfalls are available outside. Even a guest cottage is on the property, complete with a sauna, bed, and full kitchen.
More stories like this:
- Lil Wayne Sells Miami Beach Home for $22.5 Million
- Swap Your Luggage for These Packing Cubes
- Princess Soon Sailing from Florida’s Biggest Port
- Florida Lands Biggest Princess Ship Yet in 2024
- Things Getting Spooky at Disney Cruises
- 116-Day Cruise to Set Sail from Florida
- Florida’s Largest Cruise Port is Not Miami Anymore
- Magical Gifts on Amazon for Harry Potter Fans
- Family-Friendly Airbnbs Near Orlando’s Theme Parks
- Best Things to Eat at Universal Stories and Islands of Adventure
- 25 Fun Things to Know About Disney’s Animal Kingdom on its 25th Anniversary