A few tips to keep in mind when purchasing pool toys for your family include:
- Keep the size of the object in mind. If it is meant to last more than one season, you’ll want to have a plan for storing it in the winter months, which can be difficult with bulky items.
- Look at sturdiness and construction. Some inflatables are only meant to last a season or a few uses, while other diving toys can go for multiple summers.
- Be aware of any choking hazards. Young children often put things in their mouths, including pool toys and games. Ensure you’re selecting items that are appropriate for a specific intended age group.
- Have fun with it. There are numerous different styles and options to choose from, so select a variety of items to help keep the attention of everyone in your household.
- Be aware of pet interference. Some toys, such as beach balls or inflatables, look like fun to dogs. This can lead to popping or damage. Choose items that might not look so appealing to your pet.
Designed for ages six and up, this pool volleyball set is sure to bring hours of family fun and memories to your summer. Made from sturdy 10-gauge vinyl, the inflatable net features grommets for anchor weights to help keep it firmly in place during play. An included inflatable volleyball, repair kit, and shelf box help round out the kit.
Who needs a court when you have a swimming pool and this inflatable basketball hoop? Simply toss the included inflatable basketball into the top to score or use one of the many accessible side ports. Durable construction makes this a great item to use all summer long.
This collection of three inflatable rings hold steady in the pool and present a fun challenge of swimming through them while underwater. Colorful fish and turtles adorn the top markers to make the location of each one easy to see within the pool. Designed for ages 8 and up.
Sometimes the best swim games are the ones you make up on your own and this pool set definitely makes that possible. Whether your little ones are having a competition to see who can get the most rings at the bottom of the pool or want to race the underwater torpedoes, there are enough items in this 18-piece set to please.