Universal Orlando Resort is celebrating the 30th anniversary of “Jurassic Park” with special, limited-time guest experiences. At the Orlando part – and Hollywood park – theme park guests can shop exclusive merchandise, enjoy specialty food and beverage offerings and attend screenings of the 1993 iconic film.
Here’s how guests can celebrate in Orlando:
- Guests can step through the iconic gates of Jurassic Park at Universal Islands of Adventure and ride “Jurassic Park River Adventure” – where a leisure raft ride turns into a daring eight-story plunge to escape a ferocious T. rex; “Jurassic World VelociCoaster” – Florida’s fastest and tallest launch coaster – awaits as well.
- Opening on May 26, the Jurassic Park Tribute Store invites guests to peruse pre-production elements such as storyboards and blueprints to photo ops that recreate memorable scenes from the iconic film. Guests can also shop exclusive 30th-anniversary merchandise including apparel, hats, key chains, collectibles and more.
- Guests visiting Thunder Falls at Islands of Adventure can enjoy the new Coconut Cajeta Churro (a caramel-infused churro drizzled with coconut flakes and caramel sauce) and Prehistoric Raptor Wings (chargrilled chicken wings tossed in a sweet chili sauce and served with cilantro lime rice, black beans, and a plantain chip). Guests can also enjoy an exclusive Jurassic Park 30th Anniversary Fanta flavor – the “Wild Refresherrrr” – starting June 1.
- Guests can catch screenings of the original “Jurassic Park” on June 9, 10 and 11 at Universal Cinemark in CityWalk.
For more information about Universal Orlando Resort, visit Universal Orlando.
More Stories Like This:
- A Sneak Peek at Universal’s Minion Land
- LEGOLAND Goes Extreme with New Live Show
- Special Discounts This Summer for Teachers at Disney Spring Resorts
- Cheap Trick to Open Tampa Bay’s Newest Amphitheater
- Disney Offers Summer Discount for Florida Residents
- Halloween Horror Nights Grows to 44 Nights
- ’80s Faves Headline 2023 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival