SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is hosting a national hiring event from June 5-9 to fill more than 10,000 positions across its parks nationwide. This includes all six brands with parks located in Florida, California, Texas, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
The company is hiring for a variety of seasonal, part-time and full-time positions including jobs in lifeguarding, food and beverage, ride operations, retail, guest services, park quality, ride technician, entertainment and more.
“Whether starting your career with us, or taking the next step in your professional journey, we have plenty of opportunities for future Ambassadors to have fun and enjoy fun benefits and park perks,” said Marc Swanson, CEO of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.
In addition to a flexible work schedule, SeaWorld offers a range of perks to its team members, including free park admission, complimentary and discounted tickets for friends and family, in-park discounts, employee referral bonuses, and exclusive ambassador events and attraction previews.
Interested candidates should apply online at joinseaworld.com.
More Stories Like This:
- The Best Food in Florida, According to Insider Food
- ‘Jurassic Park’ Turns 30 at Universal Orlando
- A Sneak Peek at Universal’s Minion Land
- LEGOLAND Goes Extreme with New Live Show
- Special Discounts This Summer for Teachers at Disney Spring Resorts
- Cheap Trick to Open Tampa Bay’s Newest Amphitheater
- Disney Offers Summer Discount for Florida Residents
- Halloween Horror Nights Grows to 44 Nights