Silver Airways, a major provider of routes between the Bahamas and Florida, is expanding its service with the introduction of two new nonstop flights. Beginning in May, the airline launched a direct service from Orlando to both North Eleuthera International Airport and Leonard Thompson International Airport in Abaco.
The Orlando-Marsh Harbour flight, with connecting service to North Eleuthera, will be available once a week, exclusively on Saturdays. This new addition complements Silver Airways’ existing flights from Fort Lauderdale and Tampa to the Abacos. Notably, after a break in service due to the pandemic, the airline resumed its nonstop service in January from Tampa to the Abacos.
To celebrate the expansion to Abaco and Eleuthera, Silver Airways is offering a special on one-way fares, starting as low as $89, for flights through Aug. 12, 2023.
More Stories Like This:
- 9 Florida Cities Among List of Best Places to Retire | Florida Travel + Life
- These Airports Have the Longest Wait Times in the U.S. | Florida Travel + Life
- Norse Atlantic Flying from Miami to London, Oslo
- Miami Offering Only Nonstop U.S. Service to Tortola
- JetBlue Chief Tapped for Prestigious Jannus Award