Ariel, the lead character in this most recent adaptation of Disney’s “The Little Mermaid,” made her premiere at Walt Disney World Resort on Friday, the same day the live-action remake of “The Little Mermaid” opened in theaters.
Ariel entered Prince Eric’s seaside palace at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, which is where the new film is set, and was welcomed there enthusiastically by visitors.
Walt Disney Presents’ Ariel meet-and-greet area has movie-inspired artwork that takes visitors on a journey from the sea to land and culminates at the lovely backdrop of Prince Eric’s shoreside palace. Many of Ariel’s “thingamabobs,” which are exact reproductions of the movie’s props, are also on exhibit.
For a brief period, Walt Disney Presents in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disneyland Resort in California, and Disneyland Paris in France will all include Ariel from the live-action story.
The live-action film is currently showing only in cinemas across the country.
More Stories Like This:
- Disney Dreamers Join ‘Ariel’ at ‘The Little Mermaid’ Premiere
- Disney Throwing Princess Party for Young Wishers
- Universal Orlando Debuts New Digital Travel Series
- Orlando Sees Surge of Visitors
- Kansas Adds Joe Deninzon on Violin for 50th Anniversary Tour
- Broadway Duos Headline Summer Cabaret Series in Orlando
- Orlando Braces for 1 Million During Memorial Holiday