The Peppa Pig Theme Park in Winter Haven has begun a new specially crafted breakfast menu featuring an appearance by Peppa Pig herself.
The park, located near Legoland Florida, opened in 2022 and is geared toward fans of the British children’s TV series.
The event includes a preschooler-friendly buffet featuring a selection of breakfast dishes and treats plus favorites for grown-ups. Among the dishes available are fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, chicken-apple links, plant-based overnight oats, and a signature breakfast sandwich on a crusty baguette.
While enjoying their meal, little ones and their grown-ups can see Peppa and her family for the best tableside hugs and photos.
The ticketed event includes exclusive early ride time on Daddy Pig’s Roller Coaster, Grampy Rabbit’s Dinosaur Adventure, and playtime on the nearby play areas, all before the park opens to the public.
Tickets start at $34.99 per child (ages 2-9) and $44.99 per adult (ages 10 and up). Guests under 2 are free. Same-day Park admission or a valid Annual Pass for Peppa Pig Theme Park is also required and sold separately.
More Stories Like This:
- Ariel Greets Disney World Guests as Movie Premieres | Florida Travel + Life
- Music Grabs Spotlight at Hard Rock Daytona Beach | Florida Travel + Life
- SeaWorld Ups Ante To Save Coral Reefs | Florida Travel + Life
- 10 Best Hotel Restaurants in Orlando | Florida Travel + Life
- Orlando’s Icon Park Turns Wheel Into Interactive Game | Florida Travel + Life
- Best and Worst Cities for Staycations in 2023 | Florida Travel + Life