Guests planning to attend Busch Gardens’ Howl-O-Scream can start by saving big on admission tickets by partaking in the limited-time Howl-O-Scream Sinister Sale.
The offer provides savings of up to 70% on single-night tickets, starting at $32.99. Guests must purchase their tickets by July 30.
Among the features of Howl-O-Scream this year, guests can face their fears with all-new spine-tingling additions including D.H. Baggum’s Circus of Fear, Big Ed’s Demolition Derby, and Sin City Zombies.
Returning favorites include Stranglewood Estate, among other unspeakable horrors yet to be announced.
Howl-O-Scream is intended for a mature audience. This event contains intense adult content such as violence, gore, and blood. Howl-O-Scream is a separately-ticketed night event. No costumes are allowed.
Howl-O-Scream runs select nights from Sept. 8 through Oct. 31. Tickets can be purchased online at Howl-O-Scream | Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
More Stories Like This:
- Prost! Bier Fest Returns to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- Fin-Tastic New SeaWorld Experience for Shark Fans
- Cruise Line Marks Anniversary of ‘Heroes Sail Free’ Program with New Discounts
- Most Expensive and Least Expensive Towns for a Beach Vacation
- Don’t Get Burned at the Beach | Florida Travel + Life
- Sunshine and Salutes: Best Cities for U.S. Veterans to Live