A slice of Bavaria returns to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay as the park celebrates its fan-favorite Bier Fest event, every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from July 21 through Sept. 4, including Labor Day.
Commemorating six years of Oktoberfest-inspired festivities, Bier Fest returns for its longest event run with 15 newly created menu items inspired by classic German flavors and 60 brews from regions near and far.
This popular food-and-drink event, included with park admission and now in its sixth consecutive year, allows guests to sip, sample and savor classic German flavors while enjoying tunes from rising local artists. Beyond the festival area, guests can enjoy family-friendly activities, up-close encounters with amazing animals and top-off a day with the all-new Serengeti Flyer and the award-winning hybrid coaster, Iron Gwazi.
New menu items for 2023 include:
- Bierwurst with Pickled Red Cabbage on a Pretzel Roll
- Braised Pork Shank
- Bratwurst on a Pretzel Roll with Spicy Mustard
- Chicken Schnitzel with Brown Butter Spätzle
- Egg Noodle Kugel
- German Potato Salad
- Kielbasa and Sauerkraut
- Savory Onion Pie
- Cupcakes (German Chocolate, Black Forrest, Gingerbread, Caramel Popcorn)
- Dark Beer Donut
New beer and beverage options for 2023 include:
- 3 Daughters Raspberry Lemonade (Cider)
- Marker 48 Red Right Return (Red Ale)
- Samuel Adams Oktoberfest (Marzen)
- Terrapin Hopsecutioner (IPA)
- Wicked Weed – Strawberry Kiwi Burst (Session Sour)
Samplers start at $35 and are available in quantities of five, eight and 12. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Bier Fest is included with park admission and one of the best ways to experience this year’s event is by becoming an Annual Pass Member for $15/month + tax with no down payment. With an Annual Pass, guests will enjoy 12 months of visits with special benefits like free parking, free guest tickets, access to special VIP events, savings on merchandise and more.