Allegiant Air has announced a slew of new nonstop routes from Florida airports that are set to begin before the winter holidays.
“We continue to see historically high demand from leisure travelers, so we are thrilled to add these routes to our network and build on the success we’ve had in these markets,” said Drew Wells, Allegiant’s senior vice president and chief revenue officer. “As travelers look for warm winter getaways and a chance to connect with family and friends, we know they will appreciate the low-cost, nonstop options offered by Allegiant.”
The new routes are:
- Orlando Sanford International Airport to Minot, North Dakota, via Minot International Airport – beginning Nov. 22, 2023 with one-way fares as low as $70.
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport to Nashville International Airport – beginning Nov. 16, 2023 with one-way fares as low as $40.
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport to Cedar Rapids, Iowa via Eastern Iowa Airport – beginning Nov. 17, 2023 with one-way fares as low as $60.
- Punta Gorda Airport to Bangor, Maine via Bangor International Airport (BGR) – beginning Nov. 16, 2023 with one-way fares as low as $70.
- Melbourne Orlando International Airport to Allentown, Pennsylvania via Lehigh Valley International Airport – beginning Nov.17, 2023 with one-way fares as low as $50.
Seats and dates are limited and fares are not available on all flights. Flights must be purchased by July 12, 2023 for travel by Feb. 12, 2024.